Looking for some card inspiration? Run (... don't walk...) to the blog of Daniela Dobson.
She just shared a friendship card that you don't want to miss. Here's a sneak peek!
Such a lovely way to use Technique Tuesday's Besties stamp set.
We love seeing what you've been making with Technique Tuesday's products! Here are some projects we've spotted on the web lately!
* How awesome are these monsters (from the Monsters Ink stamp set)?! Love how Hannymarandy colored them in!
* Talk about gorgeous! Sandy Allnock shared two of the most beautiful cards. Both were made with Technique Tuesday's Agapanthus - Greenhouse Society stamp set.
* Check out this journal page Tobi Crawford made! Such a clever way to use the Big Timber alphabet stamp sets.
* So fun to see a planner with stamping in it! Love how 4theloveofcrafting used the Planner - Important stamp stamp set in hers.
* Speaking of planners, Teri shared a video on YouTube, showing how to make custom stickers for your planner with the Lots of Dots, Planner - Important and Planner - Essentials stamp sets.
* This page Flowerkisses used a phrase from our Smile Big stamp set sure made us smile big!
Have you made something with Technique Tuesday's clear stamps or steel dies? We'd love to see it! Share it with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Be sure to use the #TechniqueTuesday hashtag.