Looking for some card inspiration? Run (... don't walk...) to the blog of Daniela Dobson.
She just shared a friendship card that you don't want to miss. Here's a sneak peek!
Such a lovely way to use Technique Tuesday's Besties stamp set.
We love seeing what you've been making with Technique Tuesday's products! Here are some projects we've spotted on the web lately!
* How awesome are these monsters (from the Monsters Ink stamp set)?! Love how Hannymarandy colored them in!
* Talk about gorgeous! Sandy Allnock shared two of the most beautiful cards. Both were made with Technique Tuesday's Agapanthus - Greenhouse Society stamp set.
* Check out this journal page Tobi Crawford made! Such a clever way to use the Big Timber alphabet stamp sets.
* So fun to see a planner with stamping in it! Love how 4theloveofcrafting used the Planner - Important stamp stamp set in hers.
* Speaking of planners, Teri shared a video on YouTube, showing how to make custom stickers for your planner with the Lots of Dots, Planner - Important and Planner - Essentials stamp sets.
* This page Flowerkisses used a phrase from our Smile Big stamp set sure made us smile big!