I'm Daniela, and I have a fun stamped flower technique for you today.
For this technique, you are going to need:
- Technique Tuesday's Petite Posies stamp set
- a watercolor crayon
- embossing stylus
Here's what you do:
1. Stamp flower three times on cardstock.
2. Cut out the flowers and adhere them on top of each other, matching all the edges.
4. Flip the three-ply flower so it is upside down. Then, place the stamped vellum, face down, over the three-ply flower. Use an embossing stylus to trace around the edges. (Remember it's key that you are tracing on the back of the stamped vellum so you get an embossed edge on the flower's front.)
5. Cut around the embossed vellum flower, leaving a slight edge.
I used the polka dots from Passion for Polka to stamp borders above the strip of patterned paper.
I created the vellum lace border with the Borderline-Vintage Lace stamp set. I stamped it with white ink on and then cut it out.
The "hello" sentiment is also from the Petite Posies stamp set. I also stamped it vellum and then fussy cut it.
To give my card extra pop, I added a button to the embossed vellum flower and some foam dots to the back of it.