Are you near Lancaster, PA?
Have we got some news for you! Technique Tuesday's founder, Bev Grey designed two classes that are going to be taught at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Lancaster on Friday and Saturday.
Here are just a few of the perks of taking these classes and going to the show:
- During each class, you will make some fun elements to use on cards. And you'll get all the supplies to use the elements on cards. (Not a card maker? Many of these elements could be used on pocket pages, traditional layouts and home decor projects.
- Your class kit includes a stamp set that is yours to keep. (Psst... You can see the stamp sets here!)
- Each class shows lots of techniques! In the Gold Rush class, you'll learn all about Bev's favorite gold products and ways to use them. In the Time to Celebrate class, you'll learn some fun masking techniques! Plus Nicole Petersen from Nicole Petersen Designs will be there in person so you get to learn with two paper crafting experts.
- You could win Technique Tuesday stamp sets or a gift certificate you can use to purchase stamps, steel dies or anything on our website.
- You can see all the latest and greatest Technique Tuesday products in Nicole's booth.
You can register for both of our classes at the show!
PS. Not in Lancaster but hoping to take a Technique Tuesday class at a convention near you? To see all the conventions that Nicole will be teaching our classes at this year, hit this page on our website.