It's time for another installment of Story Card Sunday. Meet this week's pocket page-friendly Story Card!
This Story Card was easy to make with Technique Tuesday's DIY Steel Dies. Let me show you how.
You'll first need to do some die-cutting.
Start by cutting:
- One base card with the Story Card dies
- A "hello" circle and "today" word with the Hello Circle dies
- A circle with the Circles dies
- Two labels with the Folding Banner dies
- An arrow with the This Tag dies
Start by adhering the solid circle beneath the "hello" circle.
Adhere one blank label onto the circle. Take the other label die. Die-cut the "This Is" words from the This Tag dies into it. Adhere the label to a second label.
Embellish the Story Card with twine and enamel dots or gems.
Tune in next Sunday for another installment of Story Card Sunday. Hope to see you then.